Andy Wood - Lile 1st Blood #10

knifefan

Nov 11, 2008
Lincolnshire
NOW SOLD !!!! THANKS FOR LOOKING :)

This really is hard!! But needs must and I need to raise some funds!!! Up for sale is my Andy Wood - Jimmy Lile 1st Blood knife Number #10 There have been lots of praise for these knives on this and other forums - it being the closest copy of the original "Movie" knife. At the time these were made by Andy fully authorised by the LILE knife shop and as such the knife is marked LILE and the sheath is stamped with the Lile shop details.
The "Spec's" This is the full movie version knife complete with left hand carry sheath. OAL 13 7/8", Blade 9" long, 1 1/2" wide made of 1/4" stock.
Steel is 440C hardened to 58-59C. with hollow handle with aluminium butt cap, which contains a quality Psyer nato oilfilled compass. The hand stitched leather sheath is complete with a white arkansass stone and leather leg thong. (There is a small scuff at the throat of the sheath where the knife was kept for delivery) The knife is "As New" and kept with my other liles in my display since purchase.
These versions are no longer available and I'm not looking to cash in on the rarity of these knives, I'm just looking to get my purchase price - they can only increase in value!!!!!

For Sale at £800 - Includes Paypal Fes & RM Special Delivery
You must be over 18yrs to buy - Sorry but this is a sale only!!!! NO Trades please - Overseas postage will have to be negotiated!!! A Discount will be given for Cash or Bank Transfer

IMGP00021-2.jpg

IMGP0005-1.jpg

IMGP0007-1.jpg

IMGP00031.jpg

IMGP00041-1.jpg

IMGP0006-1.jpg

Any questions feel free to pm me!!! I can also supply quite a few extra "build" photo's for the lucky buyer!!!!!

Last edited:

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE