Amber & Carnelian Tree Pendant

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

squishy

Maker Plus
Sep 13, 2011
Doncaster
www.facebook.com
Hi All,

My amber beads arrived the other day and I've been busy having a play with them. I added in some orange carnelian beads to give the tree a nice autumn look :) It measures approx. 35mm in diameter and is made with sterling silver wire. Price is £25 inc postage and comes supplied with sterling silver chain made to buyers specified length (up to 20", longer lengths can be made for an additional cost of 30p per inch). Payment via paypal is prefered. If you'd like a tree made with different beads or wire feel free to PM me and I'll be happy to help :) SOLD

moo.jpg

Thanks for looking,

Rachael x

PS, apologies for the poor photo, it was taken on my phone :)

Last edited:

squishy

Maker Plus
Sep 13, 2011
Doncaster
www.facebook.com
Thats gorgeous......can you do one in Green Amber with a cloak / brooch pin mate?

I can have a go :) I only have honey amber in atm, but I could have a look for some green amber. I did try a brooch pin on one the other day but had a slight accident with it so needs a bit of a redesign as the wire's just a little too thin for it as it is. It's something I'm working on though so if you want one I'll have another go.

British Red

M.A.B (Mad About Bushcraft)
Dec 30, 2005
Mercia
It's something I'm working on though so if you want one I'll have another go.

I'd love to see one and may well be interested in one....I think the green amber as leaves would work well and I think the ladies in my life would prefer a brooch or shawl pin to necklace. No rush though mate

British Red

M.A.B (Mad About Bushcraft)
Dec 30, 2005
Mercia
Its certainly rarer than honey - be glad I didn't ask for white or red amber!

Get the old man to take you to The Czech republic some time. Beautiful country full of fairy tale castles...and amber!

HillBill

Bushcrafter through and through
Oct 1, 2008
W. Yorkshire
Not such a bad idea that Red. :) Not been anywhere outside of the UK since i left the Legion. 8 years i make it now. Due a holiday i reckon. :)

Get the old man to take you to The Czech republic some time. Beautiful country full of fairy tale castles...and amber!

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE