Alpine Lowe Salient??

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Pete E

Forager
Dec 1, 2004
North Wales
Anybody used an Alpine Lowe Salient? Looking for a rucksack of around 75L and I have narrowed down to this or the Karrimor Sabre 75..

Ideally I am looking for a simple clean sack, and I am not interested in the Karrimor 60-100 or 80-130L sacks as too heavy and too many bells and whistles.

The Salient seems to have a better harness system than the Karrimor 75, (more akin to the large Karrimors) but I am not sure of the quality of construction??

Also seen some Tasmanian Terror rucksacks that look quite interesting, but again no idea of build quality...

Nor interested at all in any of the Mil surplas sacks nor the Berghaus Cyclops/Vulcans as I have tried these and I don't like the fit...

Regards,

Pete

tetra_neon

Forager
Oct 1, 2005
E Mids
have not seen the Lowe pack, but own and really recommend the Sabre 75. I was suprised how comfortable it is with ridiculously heavy loads.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE