Sold Alpha One Niner Evade 1.5 Lite (backpack)

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

minds_eye

Aug 30, 2011
South West UK
Link here - https://www.alphaoneniner.com/collections/featured/products/alpha-one-niner-evade-1-5-lite

Colour: Ranger green with black trim and bungee
Includes Type one and Two organisers (one with slots sewn in, one with elastic straps).

Fantastic little bag, in 500D cordura with a ton of organisation and expansion options (velcro and molle internally as well as a velcro panel in the front to switch out organiser pouches). Rather like a product improved Goruck GR1.

This model is the Lite version which eliminates the padded laptop compartment. However, it still features a rear velcro-lined EDC compartment which you can fit a 13" laptop in. Personally I just carried mine inside the main compartment. This is a handy place to shove passports, documents etc or ID badges.

Main compartment is lined with MOLLE and velcro for any number of attachment options. Front of that pocket has two large heavy duty mesh pockets that are billowed (unlike Goruck's) so they expand quite significantly and can aid packing.

Front of the bag features an EDC pocket, which is lined with a soft material (to stop glasses etc being scratched) and is large enough for a large pair of sun glasses in a hard case, as well as a number of other things. Below that is the front pocket which features it's own depth / volume (unlike the slip pocket on the goruck bags) and features another large deep zippered pocket as well a key clip (with long strap) and a velcro face that accepts one of the two organisers listed above. The front face of this pocket has a large mesh pocket which also expands inwards.

Lastly the outside of the bag features a velcro panel, for patches and such, which comes with a colour matched cordura patch (shown in photo), black bungee cord for carrying jackets etc and compression straps on the side of the bag (fully removable). Sides of the bag feature water bottle pockets that will take a 1L nalgene. The base of the bag feature removable straps for hauling extra kit. Back panel is really nicely padded with some rather raised foam pontoons. Between these is a luggage handle passthrough (so you may carry the bag on the pull along handle of a suitcase, dragging it through the airport).

Pictures:
ZkUJKAy.jpg

aKvta1b.jpg

kdGWXEK.jpg

BS5pLiV.jpg

VyFborB.jpg

lN7Ab9B.jpg

8EaYJdR.jpg

c8ToRAu.jpg

Condition:

Excellent condition. Giving it a quick once over it looks as new. Has been carried to and from the office a little bit and then left in my bag cupboard for a few weeks. Hasn't been used for anything outdoorsy.

Price:

Cost me £210 landed (post plus import charge). After £165 inc postage to the UK

Not after any swaps really and still kind of unsure about selling it but have my eye on something else.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE