Almost the 25th again :)

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

rik_uk3

Banned
Jun 10, 2006
south wales
Well its almost Christmas and so I wish you all the very best not only for Christmas but for 2015.

I've been reflecting upon 2014, for me its been a good year.

I've made it to my 60th birthday, something that was doubtful two or three years ago.

Health wise I'm stable at the moment which is a real plus for me.

We moved house in April to be nearer our daughter and grand children.

Sophia started walking in May:D This of course means our lounge looks like we have been burgled after she visits but we don't mind.

Our daughter is leaving Nursing next year and will train to become a Social Worker (out of the frying pan into the fire but we're happy if she is).

Daughter's partner got a full time teaching contract :)

I started growing veg this year, first time in years...not a big deal for many members but made me happy.

Our six year old grandson is two years ahead in maths and English, teachers quote "an exceptional boy and we can't teach him anything about using computers"

We're one year nearer to my wonderful wife of 36 years hanging up her nursing hat and then we will travel :cool:

2014 has been remarkable for us and I hope it has been for you all too.

When I found out I was going to become a grand father, a nurse I worked with said "you'll love them as much as your own children, the love is different in some ways but just as strong"...and she was right.

Lets all look forward to a fantastic 2015.

My two little gems

img195 (Large).jpg

img197 (Large).jpg

Nadolig Llawen a Blwyddyn Newydd Dda to one and all.

santaman2000

M.A.B (Mad About Bushcraft)
Jan 15, 2011
Florida
Merry Christmas Rik! And I'll wish you an even better 2015. You're absolutely right about grandchildren.

rik_uk3

Banned
Jun 10, 2006
south wales
To put the icing on the cake, Lotty's partner proposed this morning so it looks like Angela will need a new hat :) He's a music teacher and a really really nice chap and a great father to their two children...well chuffed we are.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE