For Sale All in...

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Munky1

Feb 9, 2014
Weymouth
Hope everyone keeping well....I for one am totally over this......Which leads me in to the following. I buy things with money i dont have to impress people i dont like....and end up with cupboards full of stuff that rarely gets used.

I have a joblot of items here, sorry, have tried to sell these in the past and really can not be bothered to split them up, hence the price, i just want them gone.

Would consider trades, send me what you have and we can go from there. Will also be listing a few peli cases and M6 torches, maglites etc.

6 Zippo lighters (One part of the D Day set with keyring and the very tatty tin they all came in) all work when given fire juice.

5 Zippo 'pocket knife/File' I used to work for Hvide Marine (Seabulk offshore) so they are all branded, some have a plain side and others not.

1 'Unknown' EKA knife, beautiful little thing, sharper than my wit, I do not believe it has ever been sharpened or used, however am sure there was a logo removed from the wooden handle, I have no doubt this can be sanded and revarnished if it really troubles you that much.

1 EKA Classic GS (gold/silver) 66 I have attached a photo of n email from Eka identifying the knife and logo, although, having also worked for GAC, I didnt really need to know a lot about them. It is a beautiful piece of kit and valued by them circa U$D100.

1 Taylors eye witness (the white one) cant remember where it came from but not something i would keep/use by choice.

So all in all a 15 item bundle. It may be that you feel i am off base with the pricing, feel free to make an offer but the bowl of rice and round of drinks route is certainly not where its at.

Paypal only (unless you are in Weymouth), price ALL IN (covering fees, postage and me licking the envelope, well just the gluey bit) I reckon £170 should do it.

The ruler is for scale and not included and neither are the spyderco thingies...Happy to provide more detailed images if necessary.

IMG_3735.JPGIMG_3734.JPGIMG_3645 2.jpgIMG_3644.JPGIMG_3643.JPGIMG_3642.JPGIMG_3641 2.JPG

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE