Aliexpress- Suggestions.

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.
Apr 8, 2009
Ashdown Forest
I found the same with Wish, i complained and got money back on a few things but then got a suspended account for fraud!, sent all the pics of the broken stuff and told them i wouldn't moan if they made decent stuff suitable for purpose, they apologised and gave me an extra discount on next order, haven't ordered since, will be trying Ali for now and see how they are.
I've found aliexpress pretty good - they have always refunded very quickly whenever something hasn't turned up, or if its turned up and been different from the description. So much so that i have had the confidence to order items up to the £100 mark -for example RC cars (which have been outstanding). I will usually browse their app to see how much their sellers are undercutting ebay, amazon etc, and then depending on the saving, decide if i am prepared to wait another few weeks for the item to turn up. Plenty of sellers on there will offer a 10 day postage on items too.

Reactions: cbrdave

Hammock_man

May 15, 2008
kent
Regarding the VAT. The rules have changed and now VAT is charged at source for everything. This is NOTHING at all about Brexit. Note one of the posts mentioned Denmark who is still in the EU!
Yes, it happened around the same time but still not something for the Remainers to harp on about.

neoaliphant

Settler
Aug 24, 2009
Somerset
Vat is annoying but at least its not hit by customs and processing fees

when something is £2 ali express, or £10 from UK, where you are just paying for a reseller
if you dont mind waiting, it can save a lot

very small window to check for faults tho,

have bought lods of pouches from aliexpress over the years, and grappling hooks...

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE