Alien chest-burster?

decorum

May 2, 2007
Warwickshire
Why Alien chest-burster? Because that was my first thought when I saw it.

I'm fairly sure I know what this is but any input is welcome.

s2020162oi2.jpg

Silverback

Sep 29, 2006
England
Here is one of my favourites - lifesize Kane bust with hugger limited to 250 pieces ( 5orry for the partial thread drift but I am sensing a fellow fanboy ;) )

Facehugger.jpg

decorum

May 2, 2007
Warwickshire
No need to be sorry, I think that you've explained the thread title to perfection - and certainly better than words could!

Silverback

Sep 29, 2006
England
Giger fan thru n thru with a collection value exceeding the new cost of your average family saloon (Silverback checks very carefully around for Mrs. Silverback before owning up to that :eek: )

scottishwolf

Settler
Oct 22, 2006
Ayr
Tattoo designer here...lol

Have the necronomicon series (hardback) and a few others :rolleyes:

Not the kind of thing most folks are into :p :red:

Yee ha

time for bed me thinks before i start talkin mad stuff ere but (yee ha again) to the large gorilla :You_Rock_

scottishwolf

Settler
Oct 22, 2006
Ayr
Yer a bad bad man lol

like alot....:D

got quite alot of that stuff too and try and paint it or similar when i can....dinnae tell the psychiatrist though pmsl....:red:

Silverback

Sep 29, 2006
England
I also have quite a passion for Predator and have a full size bust sculpted by Stan Winston the original creator of the Arnie classic

IMG_1954.jpg

scottishwolf

Settler
Oct 22, 2006
Ayr
My mum says i can't come to play at your house :( pmsl

Nice bust....and i dont say that to every bushcrafter i meet ya know lol ;)

jojo

Need to contact Admin...
Aug 16, 2006
England's most easterly point
I also have quite a passion for Predator and have a full size bust sculpted by Stan Winston the original creator of the Arnie classic

IMG_1954.jpg

Crumbs:eek: I think no more sleeping in the wood in a hammock for me now.... To many scary creatures out there. I would not want to meet this one in the middle of the night:yikes: I'll stay under my bed....

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE