Ali express

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

MikeLA

May 17, 2011
Northumberland
Has anybody had issues with this company. Only ordered a small mirror. They say it’s on it way then say it’s here, then say with customs. Changing all the time mirror is tiny.

The Frightful

Apr 21, 2020
Essex
Ive used them quite a bit with no issues. Most items come direct from China so i never order anything i need on the hurry up. Chances are they dont actually know where it is. As its been posted for a very reasonable price i always tell myself leave it 6 weeks before i make contact, which ive never actually done

Kepis

Jul 17, 2005
Sussex
I used to buy a few things from them, delivery times were typically many weeks, but everything i ordered eventually arrived.

Nice65

Brilliant!
Apr 16, 2009
W.Sussex
Has anybody had issues with this company. Only ordered a small mirror. They say it’s on it way then say it’s here, then say with customs. Changing all the time mirror is tiny.
You ordered it from a shop on AliExpress, Aliexpress itself isn’t a shop

Much AliExpress stuff arrives in about 8-10 days now. And though it’s a company, it’s a company that hosts thousands of different shops, a huge marketplace. Use it like you would eBay, check feedback scores, check estimated arrival times, check if they guarantee arrival times.

There’s absolutely no way anything takes 6 weeks, that was AliExpress a few years ago. A lot of sellers guarantee the shipping time, it’s often quicker than some UK sellers.

Do your homework and you’ll be picking up exactly the same gear you can get here for a fraction of the price.

dean4442

Nov 11, 2004
Wokingham UK
I've ordered loads of bits from there, delivery times are getting pretty fast these days ten days max. That said I wouldn't buy anything that I need urgently as I've had some bits fail to arrive so had to reorder, that said there was no problems with refunds for missing items.

slowworm

May 8, 2008
Devon
A related question for those who regularly use Ali Express. I ordered a couple of items that stated 7 day delivery and gave a date of the delivery 7 working days in the future.

However, once the order was placed the summery says it will only ship in 8 days.

Does anyone know if this means the item will take 8 + 7, i.e. 15 days to turn up? If so, is there any way of knowing this before placing and order?

slowworm

May 8, 2008
Devon
Have you logged a claim yet? I expect there's always a small chance of something getting lost but it's what the company does about it that matters. (Even items that only cost a few pounds I received an email notification of delivery, so they are likely to know you've not received your item).

To answer my question, the item has shipped so I think 'ship in 8 days' possibly means expected delivery date.

Last edited:

Nice65

Brilliant!
Apr 16, 2009
W.Sussex
I had an item go missing, and I’d totally forgotten I’d ordered it. I only remembered when I got an email from Aliexpress to say they’d refunded my account. This happened with no prompt from me at all, it was a nice surprise.

Reactions: Garnett

MikeeMiracle

Aug 2, 2019
Northampton
Order occasionally and never had an issue, just don't be in a hurry as it's shipped from China. Had bad experiences with Wish as their kit seems all counterfeit but Ali Express sells the same kit as you can buy here, it's just unbranded.

MikeLA

May 17, 2011
Northumberland
All post offices fault they returned it to the seller. Never tried to deliver it because no card was left and I was in those weeks due to building works

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE