Aldi hiking equipment coming up

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

GGTBod

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Mar 28, 2014
Yeah Insel i'd say with that comment she confirmed there is definitely space in the garage for more kit

Marmite

Life Member
Feb 20, 2012
Gloucestershire
Not only did she not say "no", but she said "we need" more in the garage. What kind of husband would you be not to accede to her needs every now and then :rolleyes: sounds like your honour bound to get something now - "need" definitely registers higher than a would like or want ;)

Last edited:
Reactions: Insel Affen

Insel Affen

Settler
Aug 27, 2014
Tewkesbury, N Gloucestershire
Yeah Insel i'd say with that comment she confirmed there is definitely space in the garage for more kit

Not only did she not say "no", but she said "we need" more in the garage. What kind of husband would you be not to accede to her needs every now and then :rolleyes: sounds like your honour bound to get something now - "need" definitely registers higher than a would like or want ;)

You guys trying to get Insel maimed? :D

:You_Rock_ however, she was a Forensic Scientist when we got married....so she could murder me, chop up the bits, do away with the bits and still make it look like a suicide. Oh and she'd probably know the people checking the evidence too!

Come to think of it, I only go on operational tours to get a good nights sleep.

Paul_B

Bushcrafter through and through
Jul 14, 2008
Cumbria
What's the worst that can happen? She bins some of your stuff to make room for the aldi stuff you've just bought. Do you own anything more valuable than the Aldi stuff? If so be careful. My other half moved in with me and de-cluttered. I think I lost 5 times as much stuff as she left me with. They can be ruthless with your gear at times. Step away from the Aldi gear, just not worth the risk.

User3326

Tenderfoot
Jan 31, 2015
UK
I like the look of the Balti dishes they have for sale on Thursday (9th April);

https://www.aldi.co.uk/en/specialbuys/thur-9-apr/product-detail/ps/p/balti-dishes/

I reckon they would be OK to use over a campfire?

Tesco Extra's have stainless camping bowls for £1.50. saw them yesterday when I was getting some nikwax. About the same volume as a normal bowl.
http://www.tesco.com/direct/summit-stainless-steel-bowl/645-7063.prd?pageLevel=&skuId=645-7063
Easier to pack without handles. Plies, pot grabber or wire bale( like mcqbushcraft on youtube) and your good to go.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE