ALDI headsup

rik_uk3

Banned
Jun 10, 2006
south wales
cheers fella! the head lamp etc look worth a punt!

Indeed, I'm sending one to British Red;) Aldi and Lidl from time to time have some really good bits and pieces on sale, don't let the price put you off, go and have a look, for a tenner I'll get a pair or two of the trousers and one of the fleece jackets (YKK zips).

BillyBlade

Settler
Jul 27, 2011
Lanarkshire
The are doing a self inflating mat as well at the moment, £10 or so, and it goes to 5cm thick. If you're knocking on a bit like me and have back issues, then trust me, it's worth ever penny and a lot more.

Tried and tested 4 times now, and had a great nights sleep on it. It fits onto the bottom of my Rush72 bag no probs as well.

dwardo

Bushcrafter through and through
Aug 30, 2006
Nr Chester
Anyone ever tried their beltsander/grinder? Could do with one as mine packed up..

Teepee

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Jan 15, 2010
Northamptonshire
Anyone ever tried their beltsander/grinder? Could do with one as mine packed up..

Its Ok. The belts have a lumpy join, it overheats when grinding a big blade and its underpowered but it works. I turned mine on last week and the grinding wheel fell off :lmao:

dwardo

Bushcrafter through and through
Aug 30, 2006
Nr Chester
Its Ok. The belts have a lumpy join, it overheats when grinding a big blade and its underpowered but it works. I turned mine on last week and the grinding wheel fell off :lmao:

Besides that they are all good then?

Will keep looking. :rolleyes:

MartiniDave

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Aug 29, 2003
Cambridgeshire
The fishing bags are pretty good, I have one I keep a lot of my gear in when not in use. They make a nice range bag for the shooters too.

Dave.

rik_uk3

Banned
Jun 10, 2006
south wales

Did you take it back? Generally the belt sander has positive reviews.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE