Alan Wood Woodlore

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.
Oct 16, 2003
Surrey
Ok Chaps (& Chapesses), Here goes!

For sale, one genuine Alan Wood Woodlore. I think I got it about 5 years ago; it is certainly pre- the Wilkinson Sword versions. Included is the neck sheath and a belt sheath (not the one with sharpening-stone pocket).

The knife has been used, but certainly not abused. It has become a draw-liner over the past couple of years and it's time to let it go. The edge is perfect, there are some tiny marks on the spine from light fireflash use. There is a tiny dent in the end of the handle, where I knocked the sheathed knife off my car bumper onto the drive.

With both sheaths, I'd like to start with a price of £400 incl. P&P. Payment by paypal as a gift is preferred.

For the life of me, I just cannot work out how to upload pictures to these posts - I keep getting "attachment uploading failed". I know I'm a complete dinosaur with computers. If it's acceptable to do it this way, if anyone is in the market for the above knife, please can you pm me and I'll send photos through via an email.
Cheers

Shewie

Mod
Mod
Dec 15, 2005
Yorkshire
Pics for Andrew

CIMG0988.jpg

CIMG0994.jpg

CIMG0995.jpg

CIMG0998.jpg

CIMG1000.jpg

Lovely knife but I'm skint at the mo

Good luck with the sale :)

Oct 16, 2003
Surrey
Big thanks to Shewie for lending me a hand.

As of 9pm tonight, the knife is under offer. I'll add another post if the situation changes. Thanks

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE