Alan Wood Woodlore Knife ( PRICE DROP)

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Griffo32

Apr 6, 2010
Southampton
Alan Wood Woodlore knife​

I have decided to sell my woodlore knife as this one just doesn't get used. I bought it second hand a while back on here. It was sold to me as 'unused' but I can't confirm this. The edge could do with a very light touch up or strop in my opinion just to bring to a razor edge. I think this is about a 2006 model. It does come with the box and sheath that in in perfect condition.

The only very minor fault is that the bevel is ever so slightly uneven on the stamped side. The grind starts at the Ricasso and is about 1mm different to that of the belly of the knife. This is very minor and only on the one side. I didn't notice this myself, someone had to pint it out to me so it is only very slight. I'm sure it could easily be sorted if it really bothered you.

All in all this is a great example of this iconic knife. I have done my best with the images but can send more if needed. Any marks on the blade are from a thin coat of ren wax which causes the slightly cloudy effect.

I would like £775, PRICE DROP, NOW £750 by bank transfer

OVER 18's ONLY

Last edited:

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE