Sold Alan Wood One Off Bushcrafter

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

hudd4444

Tenderfoot
Mar 13, 2019
Kent
For sale is my Alan Wood "One Off Bushcrafter".

That's right this is a one off by Alan.

All the details are on its birth card in the images.

I picked this up a couple of weeks ago over on another forum. It was bought in as new condition although it is now being sold in used condition. It needed a sharpen before I went on to lightly use it. It is now nice and sharp.

It came with a patina finish by Alan which I removed.

It still has some of the grind marks that Alan leaves on the scandi bevel when he finishes/sells a knife. He finishes the scandi bevel slightly concaved from the belt grinder. I have given it its first sharpening so some of Alan's grind marks have been removed and the rest will be removed on the second or third sharpening like on many scandi grind knives.

I'm only selling this as I have been hit with an unexpected bill.

I'm asking £210 by bank transfer shipped by Royal Mail Special Delivery.

DSC_0509.JPGDSC_0510.JPGDSC_0513.JPGDSC_0511.JPGDSC_0512.JPG

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Spirit fish

hudd4444

Tenderfoot
Mar 13, 2019
Kent
@ocean1975 As you have only asked a question and not firmly stated an intent to buy, although the question may be taken to imply that, I will give you the benefit of the doubt and ask you to confirm next time you are on the forum if you wish to buy as another member has expressed a firm interest to buy.

• Haha
Reactions: Spirit fish

hudd4444

Tenderfoot
Mar 13, 2019
Kent
OK, I have been out all afternoon and just returned to a signal. I have sent ocean a number of messages this afternoon but he has not confirmed a firm wish to buy, only the query regarding payment on this post has been made by him.

I am going to move this sale to the first member who has contacted me with a firm wish to proceed. I think I have waited a reasonable period for an answer.

Anyone disagree?

hudd4444

Tenderfoot
Mar 13, 2019
Kent
This is now Sold Pending Funds. If I haven't contacted you directly, then I thank you for the interest.

Baz

Reactions: TeeDee

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE