Alan Wood Nessmuk

  • The awesome MakerMoot is coming up (13-15th Nov 2026), Visit the TORM & ARM markets,and have space back at camp to work on projects and enjoy great company. PLEASE CLICK HERE for more information.

Squidders

Full Member
Aug 3, 2004
3,865
23
East Sussex
I've been thinking... I'm never going to use it and while it's beautiful enough to just sit there doing nothing, my personal preference is that knives are used.

Anyway, here are the pics...

nessmuktang.jpg


nessmukblade.jpg


nessmuksheath.jpg


As mentioned, it's never been used... just taken out of the sheath a few times to be admired and stored.

I'm asking £275 including shipping to mainland UK and paypal.

Cheers,

Joe
 
Hi Joe,

I am very interested in this one. It looks like a slimmer blade than the usual - is it 3mm? Am I guessing right to say that it's O1 steel?

Also do you know the wood?

It looks really classy :notworthy

Mark
 

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE