Alan Wood Bushcrafter

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

rowen

Jul 8, 2004
Derbyshire
Im interested in buying one of Alans Bushcrafter knives, can anyone tell me how to contact him or where i can place a order. His web site seems only to be a front page when i go to his site.

JakeR

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Jan 18, 2004
Cardiff
You need to email him. There should be a contact adress on his site...

rowen

Jul 8, 2004
Derbyshire
Thanks for the reply, i can't seem to get past his first page with the logo on and there's no email address on there, here's the link to his web site ive got -

http://www.alanwoodknives.co.uk/

it may be my computer's settings but thats as far as i can get - frustrating

Martyn

Bushcrafter through and through
Aug 7, 2003
staffordshire
www.britishblades.com
I think he's taken it offline. His order book is full for the next 18 to 24 months. He'll probably open it up again when he gets through some orders and the waiting list drops.

rowen

Jul 8, 2004
Derbyshire
Thats a long wait, i saw one for sale on BB but didn't have the funds, now i have them........ well im sure everyone knows how that goes. Thanks for responses, if anyone has Alans e-mail address i would still like it so i can at least get a firm "no" and rough date he will start to take orders again.

tomtom

Dec 9, 2003
Sunny South Devon
James.. you need to Fragment that link.. otherwise the google spiders :spider: will pick up allans address and send him Junk Mail!!

try something like [link removed]

rowen

Jul 8, 2004
Derbyshire
I didn't mean to cause any aggravation, i should have stated pm me, if anyones to blame its me asking for a e-mail address on a public forum. Sorry to all, my wrist has been slapped and it wont happen again.

JakeR

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Jan 18, 2004
Cardiff
No worries rowan! I wouldn't have thought of it until Martyn quite rightly pointed it out, so it's not just you!

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE