ajungilak bag

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

woodspirits

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Jul 24, 2009
West Midlands UK
www.facebook.com
hi,wonder if anyone can shed some light on this please?

i swopped a german 'sniper' bag for a ajungilak O.G version, made in the uk and the little tab says 'nordic nato'. it came with a british style waterproof compression bag, no info on that either. cant find anything on here exactly relating to it or on the net, any ideas?

its a really nice bag in great condition which packs up quite small, but it would be nice to know a bit about it! :D

steve

woodspirits

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Jul 24, 2009
West Midlands UK
www.facebook.com
no it doesnt, done a little digging on the net and it seems they set up a manufacturing plant here in the uk at milton keynes in 1979 and it shut down in 1997 it went under the name of 'snuggldown' untill mammut bought them out. little tag with batch w10444 and nordic nato, but thats it really?

Ahjno

Vice-Adminral
Admin
Aug 9, 2004
Rotterdam (NL)
www.bushcraftuk.com

i swopped a german 'sniper' bag for a ajungilak O.G version, made in the uk and the little tab says 'nordic nato'. it came with a british style waterproof compression bag, no info on that either. cant find anything on here exactly relating to it or on the net, any ideas?

its a really nice bag in great condition which packs up quite small, but it would be nice to know a bit about it! :D

steve

I've got a Komfort, which is a 3 season. IIRC (1) Nordic is one level up: 4 season (winter) bag. IIRC (2) they where issued to Dutch Marines for Arctic work. ddokkum (Dennis) might be able to tell you more, if you drop him a PM.

Gill

Jun 29, 2004
SCOTLAND

steve
what is a german sniper bag is this the old one with the arms ?

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE