Airsoft CCR

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Buckshot

Mod
Mod
Jan 19, 2004
Oxford
I know some of you shoot airsoft guns so I'll see if anyone wants this before I post up elsewhere

This is an imitation firearm and so is covered by the RIF rules and regs. Basically you need to be 18 or over and have a suitable defense to own one (a UKARA number is the most common but not the only option)

used a few times but in very good condition with original box and great fun to use. Completely stock. I am selling due to changing the configuration and upgrading.

Price includes fees and postage within UK. Will not post outside UK. First to PM (not post in the thread) secures once RIF compliance confirmed.

Ares Ameoba CCR in Tan. . Folding stock, a little like an MP5 but using a M4 platform and therefore uses the STANAG mags. Great CQB or back up gun but can also range a reasonable distance for it's small size.
1 mag - matching tan hi cap holding around 300 BBs
1 8.4v battery. (Charger is not included)
Around 320 FPS
£100

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE