air rifle for trade

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.
Status
Not open for further replies.

whitey3192

Forager
Oct 23, 2010
North yorkshire
i have an EDGAR BROTHERS MOD 90 airrifle up for trade, it is black, comes in a carry case and has a sight which is not currently attatched or zero'd
good condition.
up for trades but not sure what i want for it lol any offers????

whitey3192

Forager
Oct 23, 2010
North yorkshire
i need to add a correction, aftr diggng the rifle out the loft i have dscovered its a model 75 NOT a 90, and the 90 does not exist lol, dunno why i thought it was a 90 but oh well,
also cant find the sight anywhere but i may be able to get hold of one from somewhere so leave that with me, will hopefully have some pics up tonight or tomorrow

cheers
whitey

Last edited:

whitey3192

Forager
Oct 23, 2010
North yorkshire
if this works there should be pics.......................
AirRifle

this is my rifle, there are many like it but this one is mine.......but it could be yours..........

can someone let me know if its worked please

whitey3192

Forager
Oct 23, 2010
North yorkshire
i would say around 45-50.
its a good shooter, still got loads left in the spring, and a mate of mine from a gun shop took it in about a year ago to give it the once over and a quick 'service' if you like.
its a very accurate rifle and ive had plenty of birds rat and grey squirrells off it.
im not sure what i am looking for really, a bit of fishing gear perhaps, rod and reel and tackle???
but im open to offers. . .

Last edited:

whitey3192

Forager
Oct 23, 2010
North yorkshire
iam pulling out as ive sent pics of the knifes to your phone sent you pms on here with no reply and i no youve been logd on as it says your last visit time on your stats . :nono:

sorry i dont have a personal internet connection on me at all times, unlike facebook i do not recieve notifications instantly on this site.
i was using different sites yesterday and mustn't have signed out of bcuk, because i would have messaged back like i have to EVERY OTHER MESSAGE ONCE I HAD RECIEVED THEM!
you also pushed for my address and pushed for the trade to happen in just about every message,
dodgy,

and this isnt the first air rifle trade that you have been involved with on here that has fell through,

also am still waiting for these 'sent pics'.

i think you are wasting not only my time but your own, as you day dream about owning an air rifle, but also the time of other people who would have been genuinly up for a trade.

stop wasting my time and dont try to come on here writing about me and trying to blacken my name, just because im new to the forum,

now jog on window shopper

gowersponger

Settler
Oct 28, 2009
swansea
,,others beware,, ive been trying to sort this deal out for a week i no alot of outher people that have been maced in swap shop lately by new people beware of this prat.
ive done loads of swaps on here with no problem before.And thanks for the pm telling me this prat dont seem right ,topman,.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE