Air Rifle and several pistols(co2 and airsoft)

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Suffolksteve

Forager
May 24, 2010
Suffolk
For sale is a small arsenal a air weapons, a rifle and an assortment of Co2 and spring powered pistols.

Prices do not include postage and packaging (because I don't sell huge amounts of stuff I don't know what I should charge!)

The rifle: £75 It is a Gamo Shadow 1000 - SOLD

It is about 18 months old and has had around 250 pellets put through it. Due to the amount of use I haven't lubed it or sprayed it with any stuff so it's like new. I have taken pigeon and rabbit with it but switched to a BSA Lightning that came up that was far too cheap to resist. I paid £120 for the rifle and about £30 for the scope which is 4x32 so hopefully the price tag of £75 should be cheap enough. On the "iron sights" (they are some green glow colour) the front glowy bit has come off. It is a .22

IMAG0442.jpgIMAG0445.jpgIMAG0446.jpgIMAG0444.jpg

Walther CP99 Co2 pistol - Faulty - £50 - Sold

The seal has gone on this which I understand is quite a common problem and fairly easy to fix. I have recently found this pistol on sale for £180 and when I bought it I paid quite a bit as I had a cheaper one before (which is below) and the seal went on that. I am not the type of guy that can fix things like this hence why I haven't tried (so don't worry about trying to fix something that an imbecile has made worse) It does also come with 2 magazines which hold the pellets and some pellets. It is a .177 and feels absolutely lovely, when you hold it you will be able to tell it isn't one of the cheaper ones.

It is fairly heavy so I am guessing it will be between £5 and £10 postage.

IMAG0438.jpgIMAG0437.jpgIMAG0439.jpgIMAG0436.jpg

Gamo PT 80 Co2 pistol - Faulty - £20 - SOLD

This is the cheaper one mentioned above, I paid around £55 for and loved plinking in the back garden with it but I didn't maintain the seal on it (which I only found out you had to after the one above went) so again this just needs a new seal which I feel technically unable to attempt.

This is much lighter than the one above and if I am honest you can tell the difference when you hold them but at almost a 3rd of the price new someone might be able to get it to work.

IMAG0427.jpgIMAG0428.jpgIMAG0429.jpg

Tokyo Marui M9 Airsoft spirng pistol. - £15 (works!) - Sold
Bought this a couple of years ago after my first airsoft experience not realizing that co2 airsoft pistols were very different to spring powered ones! This is in perfect working order and has had around 500 bbs go through it as it has only been used in the back garden and messing about. It has a hop up system to it and feels like new, nice crisp movements etc. It has a 15 bb removable magazine. It is pretty light.

IMAG0430.jpgIMAG0431.jpgIMAG0432.jpg

Maxima Break barrel .22 pistol - works - £15 - Sold
This is a break barrel .22 pistol that is pretty big and heavy though great fun and easy to use. Works absolutely fine.

IMAG0433.jpgIMAG0434.jpg

G10 repeater - Faulty - £9

This is a .177 and has a fault which currently means it can't work. I have included a pic of how it is and how it should be. This can fire metal bbs, darts or pellets depending on your preference and is powered by a spring. It needs a new black thumb thingy which holds the slider in place.

IMAG0426.jpgIMAG0425.jpgg10.jpg

Nylon holster - £4 Now gone (not sold, just not available)
What can I say? It is a nylon holster.

IMAG0440.jpgIMAG0441.jpg

Any questions please ask.

In the hope there is a huge rush whoever pms or puts in the thread they want it first will have it, enquiries doesn't give someone dibs.

Payment via paypal preferred though can take cheque but obviously that will delay posting.

I am open to reasonable offers, especially for multiple purchases.

Last edited:

Aaron Rushton

Tenderfoot
Jul 27, 2011
S. Wales
Hi steve, what power is the maxima? i'm thinking of a squirrel cage dispatch gun. you don't need a chronograph, if it'll punch the base of a tin can at point blank that's enough

Suffolksteve

Forager
May 24, 2010
Suffolk
Hi steve, what power is the maxima? i'm thinking of a squirrel cage dispatch gun. you don't need a chronograph, if it'll punch the base of a tin can at point blank that's enough

No idea on whether it is powerful enough to I can check tomorrow evening, as it is legal it will be less than 6lb. I have had a pm from someone saying they will take it but as I haven't quoted p&p and it is fairly heavy and big I would like it if they confirmed the p&p price which I have quoted at £5 with a refund of the overpayment if it is too much.

Steve

Last edited:

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE