Air Cadets anybody?

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Dennis Mapletoft

Tenderfoot
Oct 23, 2005
MELTON MOWBRAY / Leics
2248 ( RUTLAND)
i am a CI with this mob, smallest county in the country, :headbang: i have been running survival training lessons this summer, and they went down realy well, i think the other staf got confused with what i was trying to do and wanted us to cam up :lmao: , i think they thought it was escape and evasion, all sorted now :beerchug: , we had a weekend camp a couple of weeks ago, and i was pleased that several cadets used basha's instead of tents, i always say you cant keep a good poncho down :naughty: yours Den

T

TimB

I'm the same SQN as batfink (211 Newbury)

CI at the moment, and enjoying all the running about helping run events!

Damascus

Native
Dec 3, 2005
Norwich
I have been with the ATC for some time now, i have been passing on knowlegde to the cadets in snippets over the years, here in Norfolk there are restrictions with good old red tape to taking them in the field and using the ways and means act you can get round it.
A night showing them how to skin rabbits
A night how to purify water
the list goes on.

wingstoo

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
May 12, 2005
South Marches
Damascus/Batfink,

Trim it but don't dare cut it!

ACP 16, they make promises, but can rarely keep to the time schedules, I was told eight years ago that the official web-site would be full of useful info for staff and cadets alike, but you try finding out how to pack a rucksack and you will fall down. The whole ACP syllabus was only produced in loose leaf a few years back and apparently they haven't worked out how to transfer the stuff onto the wbe pages.

No wonder kids play computer games, all the info is there for them. Unfortunately they find the games more interesting than getting out in the fresh air and enjoying themselves.

Has anyone done a survey on this site to find out how many of the under 21's are intersted in Bushcraft and the etcetera's

Dave @ ludlowsurvivors

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE