For Sale Air Arms Mags, .22

  • The awesome MakerMoot is coming up (13-15th Nov 2026), Visit the TORM & ARM markets,and have space back at camp to work on projects and enjoy great company. PLEASE CLICK HERE for more information.

Snake

Maker
Jan 5, 2017
125
77
North Wilts
I have been wanting some more mags for my S410 so rather than shelling out and buying them it was suggested but a mate 'why don't you print some out' so the fun and games started, have a quick measure up of the old one and how hard can it be, well I don't know how many prototypes I have printed and thrown away, but I now have them working. And thanks to few friends I can happily say that they work in a couple of different guns.

It also annoys me with the original when you carry them in your pocket you always loose one pellet, so I have added a 'stop' hole in one of the chambers so you can half index the mag so it retains all the pellets when in your pocket.

£20 inc P+P

IMG_20260918_175457.jpgIMG_20260918_175509.jpgIMG_20260918_175516.jpgIMG_20260914_103729.jpg
 

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE