Advice on using SHOE GOO much appreciated.

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.
Feb 15, 2011
Elsewhere
Hi folks, I've just recieved a nice new tube (3.7fl.oz. or 110 mL) of Shoe Goo (black) & I am hoping I can stick back parts of the soles that have become unstuck on a pair of German Para Boots, using this Goo.
This is the first time I'll be using it though I have seen a few tutorials on youtube so have a vague idea, ( vague as in 'not a clue') I thought I would shamelessly profite from your experiences & methods before blindly rushing in & making a right dog's dinner of it
I will also try & build up the heels a little as well, so tips on what to use as a guide around the outside of the heels & how to smooth it would be very helpful. Ideas on what to use on the nozzle to stop the cap from sticking when not in use would be great too.
Thanks for taking the time to read this & for your help & suggestions.

Much obliged for yer help pardners !.........Due to the overwhelming response & the river of suggestions, I decided to tackle it this morning ( couldn't wait until a Samaritan passed by) & for those interested, it looks O.K....time will tell if it holds.

Last edited:

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE