Advert popups

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Nice65

Brilliant!
Apr 16, 2009
W.Sussex
Just in case you were wondering, i would not connect a computer to the internet at all without first having malware bytes anti malware and Avast free version installed, and the very first thing i would do when i connected to the internet after installing these two programs is update to the latest versions of both, i call them internet condoms as you'll never know what you will catch going online without them or something as good.

I don't want to throw this thread off topic due to its importance to the OP and his annoying problem. Is it ok to PM you regarding security on a MacBook Pro as I transfer pics over from a Windows system? I wasn't going to bother due to the rarity of bugs and blemishes on OS.

Gcckoka

Settler
Nov 13, 2015
Georgia
Is it possible of my wifi being hacked ? Because I installed new wifi about 10 days ago and I don't remember for how long but not long after is that this problem started and now today I logged on bcuk from my phone , it has never done this and never on other sites and when I visited this forum straight away it did the same , opened an ad in new video with same link before it opened onclickrev.com , any ideas what is happening ?

GGTBod

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Mar 28, 2014
I am only windows PC tech mate, I have never ever in NY life touched a Mac before

Nice65

Brilliant!
Apr 16, 2009
W.Sussex
Last edited:

GGTBod

Mar 28, 2014
Install Avast like I said earlier and run a Boot Time Scan, can't help you further mate as this is the solution

GGTBod

Mar 28, 2014
I did it but it did not remove it.

The boot sector scan really should fix it, the boot sector scan is not a normal virus scan it shuts down your pc and does the scan before windows is started.

I have had that problem before where this did not clean stuff up, only real fix is a format and reinstall of your operating system, hate having to do that myself but the boot sector scan should work

just to check are you on this screen on Avast and running the Boot timer scan,

boot sector.jpg

sorry about my slow reply mate i've had issues with the website and have been unable to post anything for the last week

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE