Adventure Overland Show

promazine

Aug 8, 2015
United Kingdom
What did people think of this? I went on Saturday, and although there were some good stands (and a few bargains to be had!) I felt it was a little un organised. There was no site "map" that gave the locations of each stand - I spent a good 45 minutes walking around trying to find folk that I knew would be there.
On the exhibitors list on the website, beneath the stars leather craft was listed as being there - but they were nowhere to be found?? I messaged them on facebook and they said they did not have a stand at that show.

I have to be honest - it was almost like they opened the gates and said "set up wherever you like".

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

bearbait

I quite enjoyed the show but it did seem a little disorganised, as you say. It would have been better to have the commercial stalls grouped together, the "volunteer" pros (who've most definitely got the T shirts!) to inspire you together, and the various vehicle owners' clubs grouped together. The "tracks" to wander on between the "stalls" didn't seem to be on any obvious grid either.

Maybe the fundamental idea was just to wander about the show and "discover" and chat as one does on extended travel?

But saying all that...there must have been a serious percentage of the world's expedition and 4x4 vehicles there to gawp at and lust after.

Must remember to buy a lottery ticket...

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE