Adirondack/trap pack help

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.
Oct 23, 2020
Dewsbury
Good morning all,
Well I'm at the start of five weeks off work isolating till Thursday then in for lower back surgery it's a day case and back home Thursday night all being well. I'm getting a little nervous now, using soap and a nasal cream supplied by the hospital, they must think I'm a mucky sod.
I've been working on a wool blanket smock these last few week which is almost done and inspired by Tank, should be finished today tomorrow now I'm off I will post some pictures .
Right to my question, I fancy having ago at making Adirondack style back pack once I'm able too but I'm struggling to find the right material needed.
I'm looking at "real wood" vaneer sheets around 0.6mm in thickness (quite cheap on eBay) 2000mm/300mm and cutting my own strips from then would that work/ moisten with damp towels to help in bending them.

Mick.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE