A wander and Polish Lavvu trial

swotty

Apr 25, 2009
Somerset
A beautiful day here in sunny Somerset so me and my spotty friend decided to go for a wander around Leigh Woods near Bristol and try a first erection of my new Polish poncho Lavvu.............really pleased with it, a tad heavy perhaps but seems pretty bullet proof and for £20 delivered you can't complain.....need a night trial really but it now seems to be hammocking weather :)
IMG_05472.jpg

As I said I was accompanied by my best mate Murphy, who was keen to study the cooking of my lunch...
IMG_05502.jpg IMG_05512.jpg

I had got myself some of the 'Look what we have found' sachets (no connection to the company etc...) for a course i'm going on in April and decided to road test what I thought i'd picked up, which was one of the soups, turns out it was Chicken tikka which will explain the odd inclusion of Ainsleys croutons!! Pretty damn tasty though :)
IMG_05532.jpg

One of the best items I took with me was my bush dish washer......works a treat and very economical.......:lmao:
IMG_05552.jpg

And lastly the site left as we found it....well, a bit better actually as we ended up taking other people litter home with us!
IMG_05582.jpg

And lastly the walk back to the car past an Iron Age Hill Fort with what i guess is a motte and bailey arrangement and a circling Buzzard
IMG_05452.jpgIMG_05442.jpg

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE