A walk, some stalking and a Roe and Fawn

Dannytsg

Native
Oct 18, 2008
England
So this morning was time for some hunting on my permissions and I have 2 new catapults that needed breaking in.

An early rise saw me up and out at 5 a.m and after a brief walk i neared the start of my permission. I then came across a wonderful sight. A roe deer and her fawn in plain open site boarding the horse fields near to my permission. This isn't the first time I have seen deer in these parts but I have never been able to get any footage of them and finally I managed to snap some video, all be it brief.

[video=youtube_share;CNDNvH7NqZ8]http://youtu.be/CNDNvH7NqZ8[/video]

The roe darted over the wall her fawn couldn't follow. She ran off into the brush above and the fawn went to ground in the hedgerow. Not wanting to be too invasive I skirted around and carried on ym merry way knowing that she would re-unite once I was out of the picture.

It's always nice to see this in these parts as this location is literally 5 minutes from a main road and littered with public rights of way.

Just though I would share

Mouse040

Apr 26, 2013
Radstock
Wicked mate i love it when something like that happens makes the whole day a little bit more because of the rush

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE