A small clearout! And a wanted list.

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Samon

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Mar 24, 2011
Britannia!
Cold steel mini Pendelton hunter in VG1 steel. Barely used, great neck knife, razor sharp and with sheath. New these are £56, trade value of £40.

Rough rider fixed blade hunter. Unused and basically new. Comes with sheath and a great all round knife. New £12, trade value £10. Can add the leather sheath for an additional trade value of £5. Razor sharp.

Lansky world legal knife, the orignal beefy one. Great condition, barely used. New £17, trade value £12. (one at the top)

'Pinky', modified Svord peasant knife. 'UK legal' etc, razor sharp and hilariously inoffensive (looking a bit like a dildo lol). Great knife though! New these are £15, trade value £12.

German made 'Kropp' branded cut throat razor. Needs honing and a little tidying up. Great razor to get started with though. It's probably 70 years old, so new price was probably pennies lol , trade value £15 as is or £25 if you want me to refurbish and hone it up ready for use.

A very rare Gillette No45 Coronation shaving set. Consists of original Gillette tech razor, both boxes and is part of an original three part Queens Coronation set, getting more and more collectbale each year too. One for the collectors! I've seen these sell for $120 internationally, as mainly the US guys want them, so a trade value of £50.

A custom ,refurbished 'kindling axe', more like a camp knife now I've done my bit. Brass hardware top and bottom, stick tang, heavy, vintage thick carbon steel blade, beech handle and a real beast in a small package. Needs final polishing on the brass but toehrwise good to go. (give me a week to get the right polishing papers). Lot's of time and effort gone into this one so trade value £30.

A refurbished socket handle vintage billhook blade, made by Sorby I think (will double check tomorrow). Nice and clean, solid as a rock and good to go ona new handle asap! Trade value £25, with handle £35. (top one in picture)

Hunting priest, made from snooker cue. Weighted head for extra brain bashing power! Brass butt plate and solid. Trade value £12.

Antler topped walking stick. Made from a small plumb tree and decorated with silver pendants containing, onyx, torqoise and amber I think. Heavy steel ferule for badger bashing too. Nice Stick, made it myself, rpetty rustic but solid and good for taking the pooch for a stroll in badger infested woodland! ;) Trade value £15 (I've since removed the leather danglers etc)

Vintage Barnett Wildcat MK1 crossbow! 150lb limb and string, bolts and wax etc. Proper beast! (shot a water pipe in the hallway and wife got mad so it has to go lol..) Good conditon for age, these were 70's I think, all original sights and parts. Trade value £125 due to shipping.

That's all I can think of right now, I'll add more if I find anything else! But I also do tool refurbishing, modifications etc, if you're interested pm me for that.

Wish list:

Pipes, pipe smoking stuff.
Knives.
Axes.
Bayonets.
Riot shield.
Gas masks.
Knife scales, need to finish projects..
Oddities and nic naks, I'm in to all sorts!
Trench lighter.

And anything you may think I'd like. I'm good for camping gear and all that but I'm always after bits to display and use etc. :)

Thanks for looking, any questions please feel free to ask or PM me. I'm open to offers and value haggles! SO don't be shy.

Peace,

Samon

Samon

Mar 24, 2011
Britannia!
I'm also happy to bundle items together at a decreased value to get them items gone! So feel free to pm me with offers.

Samon

Mar 24, 2011
Britannia!
Just checked the billhook blade, it's actually by Marples and sons, stamped 1! So better than a Sorby in alot of peoples opinions. ;)

I'm also looking for a hunting catapult, deactivated firearms and a pocket watch.

Last edited:

Eragon21

May 30, 2009
Aberdare
I do like the Gillette No45 Coronation shaving set as I use a safety razor for my everyday shave, I have to have a think of some offers I could make.

Samon

Mar 24, 2011
Britannia!
I do like the Gillette No45 Coronation shaving set as I use a safety razor for my everyday shave, I have to have a think of some offers I could make.

Hi, feel free to PM me with offers or questions! :) I'm sure we can work out a fair deal.

Oh and I'm also looking for a set of hardness testing files! Would rather like one of those, been meaning to get a set for ages.

Last edited:

Samon

Mar 24, 2011
Britannia!
Lansky knife and RR knife now gone!

Plenty left, don't be affraid to make an offer. :)

Samon

Mar 24, 2011
Britannia!
I got these knives and am well chuffed with them. Super quick delivery and freshly honed. Excellent service so have a mighty BUMP on me!!:D

A big thumbs up for our boy pedro too, superb box of scales to wake up to this morning. Splendidly happy and great chap to dela with.

(we really need a seller/trader feedback system!)

Chiseller

Bushcrafter through and through
Oct 5, 2011
West Riding
I'm fancying the kindle tool, I'm using a heavy bill hook for splitting pallet wood. I'll have a sleep on what I may have to offer. My main trade stock is hats jackets boots blankets rucksacks mats etc off the top of my head.

Sent from my SM-T705 using Tapatalk

Samon

Mar 24, 2011
Britannia!
Yo, I like hats, blankets and large jackets. And leather.. ;)

Kindling knife/axe/splitter/camp knife is finished. Looks thge smae but fine touches have been met and completed. Solid, ready for beat down and good for life. :)

Chiseller

Oct 5, 2011
West Riding
looks like I'll have to get digging then...
23d622082d8a545494e6d1df3ee44051.jpg

what sort of leather....i have somewhere some pieces or garments that could be cut up and used for pouches etc. ive a couple of weight belts that could be used for sheathing ....what colour blankets are you looking for ? if its for sleeping ive a couple of nice blue ones iirc and ive some white ones for snow smock builds....may have a nice large brown one too somewhere...

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Chiseller

Oct 5, 2011
West Riding
hats....ive fedora types ...bushy types , laksen waterproof hunting cap with interior orange blaze ...what size are you calling large in coats.....cheers

Samon

Mar 24, 2011
Britannia!
Hey, I'm a 44" chest and like vintage leather jackets, coats and waistcoats. Hats.. leather ones most likely but I can't wear a fedora (too much neckbeard conitation). I've got a fat head, size large.

The weight belts might be pretty useful to me! how many, sizes and conditon etc?

Lol I think your storage may need a tidy up mate..

Chiseller

Oct 5, 2011
West Riding
I'll have a look in an hour if it doesnt start peeing down. ive some ivy to remove while its dry
27a98fbb9602fed11277c708a36316d7.jpg

Chiseller

Oct 5, 2011
West Riding
apologies Samon....got carried away grafting .....if its still here tomorrow evening ill have a rummage. ..here are some hats....the one on the right is large....the one on the left xl which is like brand new condition never worn and is practically foldable. the large has storage marks and discolouration near the banding. see pics.
198adcf82a460acc142d7ae8a8e44b5b.jpg

fca53fe9f21f2f4185b91a769992bae8.jpg

ca817d5f950cc2c521092a814a729f5e.jpg

both leather....

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE