A Selection of Sheaths

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

rancid badger

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
ALL NOW WITHDRAWN
thanks for the interest;)

I've been working on a few more sheaths, I've got 2 left hander clipper sheaths, 2 right hand and 2 that take the Bernie Garland bushcrafter and take the Woodlore very nicely too;) apart from no4;all sewn with artificial sinew, solid brass metal work.
1,2, and 3 in this picture:
PB050003.jpg

and 4,5 and 6 in this:
PB050018.jpg

and then the backs;
1,2 and 3:
PB050004.jpg

and 4,5,and 6:
PB050019.jpg

No.1 is a left hand clipper in 3mm vegtan, oil dyed saddle tan with fixed dangler and a large primary belt loop.
I'm asking £25 inc postage.

No 2 is also a left hand clipper, in 3mm vegtan, same colour but obviously slightly different to the 1st one. This comes with a detachable dangler and again has a large primary loop.
I'm asking £25 inc postage.

No.3 is designed to fit Bernie Garlands bushcrafter but takes the Woodlore very nicely too.
In 4mm vegtan, saddle AND blanket stitched, just to see what it would look like to be honest:rolleyes: I'm pleased with it anyway:p very solid and secure, wet moulded and has a fixed dangler as well as a normal belt loop.
asking £30 inc postage pleaseSOLD to the fella in the wooly hat!

No.4 is also designed for Bernie Garlands Bushcrafter and takes the Woodlore nicely.
It is made from 4mm vegtan, sewn with 2mm leather thong, wet moulded and decorated in an abstract herring bone/cup and ring theme. the belt loop on the sheath will take up to 1 1/2" belt no problem, while the dangler will easily go on a 2".
probably not to everyone's taste:D
I'm asking for £30 inc postage for this one

No.5 is a right hand clipper in 3mm dyed through vegtan, fixed dangler, with standard sheath loop, just a plain right hand sheath.
asking £20 inc postage
front:

No.6 (at last:rolleyes: )
is also a right handed clipper but made in 4.5mm vegtan, fixed dangler, as well as standard belt loop again just a plain sheath but a very solid one.
asking £28.50p for this one.

postal order preferred but a cheque will do nicely;)
post then pm to confirm please.

Thank you very much for looking
all the best
R.B.;)

MikeE

Sep 12, 2005
Essex
Mine arrived and is exactly as I expected - brilliant fit for one of my knives which means I can use its sheath for a Mick Spain which didn't have one!
Many thanks.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE