a recent carving

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

GGTBod

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Mar 28, 2014
Cool stuff if there was a like button i'd be clicking it

Robson Valley

Nov 24, 2014
McBride, BC
I like the sinuous flow through the entire piece of wood.
But, what the Hello kind of sour pickle did he just bite into? Most wonderfully SOUR eyes.
If these guys never have any kind of benign expressions, I'd like to learn.

woodspirits

Jul 24, 2009
West Midlands UK
www.facebook.com
I like the sinuous flow through the entire piece of wood.
But, what the Hello kind of sour pickle did he just bite into? Most wonderfully SOUR eyes.
If these guys never have any kind of benign expressions, I'd like to learn.

sour eyes eh? never heard that one before but a great description! :) i have made a few with a softer approach but generally i like to stick to the original look of the folklore tale. theres plenty of info on the web, they have been around for centuries all over the world and appear in most indigenous tribes history. but this type of fella was popular in many parts of Europe in particular the ancient German forests.

thank you all for your supportive comments. :)

Last edited:

humdrum_hostage

Jul 19, 2014
Stradishall, Suffolk
thank you HH, yes i'm hoping it will inspire others to have a go. :)

I would love to mate but I am three weeks from leaving my job and moving house with a 2 1/2 year old boy that has more energy than a gallon off coffee made with boiled Red Bull and sweatened with pro plus.

But the plan is to have much more time for the boy and my hobbies when we are settled.

woodspirits

Jul 24, 2009
West Midlands UK
www.facebook.com
I would love to mate but I am three weeks from leaving my job and moving house with a 2 1/2 year old boy that has more energy than a gallon off coffee made with boiled Red Bull and sweatened with pro plus.

But the plan is to have much more time for the boy and my hobbies when we are settled.

haha :) well if i can be of any help when your settled, just give me a shout :)

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE