A public thank you

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

bigjackbrass

Nomad
Sep 1, 2003
Leeds
I'd just like to say a public thank you to the people at Woodlore, in particular the ladies in the office. Perhaps I have been remarkably unlucky, but two copies of Ray Mears' "Extreme Survival Series 1 & 2" I have bought on DVD, from two entirely separate (and geographically removed) suppliers, proved to contain only one disc, apparently due to mistakes at the source in Germany. The matter dragged on for weeks with the companies I bought them from before I gave up and asked for refunds (and all credit to HMV and Amazon, they may have been slow to answer the questions but they never quibbled about returning my cash).

Wondering if the problem was widespread I decided to contact Woodlore, and the result is that one day after being promised a complete copy by Jane Brown I have been spending an enjoyable evening watching it. Generous, professional and excellent customer service.

Now, I know that I'm not praising an instructor or telling everyone what a great course I just attended, but as far as I'm concerned you can learn a lot from a company by the way they do business as well as the business they do, and we shouldn't forget to appreciate the people who do all the front end stuff on the 'phones.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE