a past trip

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Gill

Jun 29, 2004
SCOTLAND
[I
Picture760.jpg
MG]http://i114.photobucket.com/albums/n251/gill_020/Picture444.jpg[/IMG]
Picture441.jpg
hi, i,ve just learned to post pics. these are some from a trip some time back over in majikelly,s playground

webbie

Forager
Jan 1, 1970
scotland
ul need to edit the middle img tag

looks like you have a good group to get out bush crafting, had the bairn on his first camp yet?

Gill

Jun 29, 2004
SCOTLAND
what did i miss there lads ! yes i have another lad just over a year older, and they have been hammocing and even stayed in a tentipi with me in the middle of winter with a wood burner . the temp went down to -9 the tipi was good as long as the stove was burning !

LazySod

Need to contact Admin...
Oct 18, 2007
Oldham
Gill,
If you look at your first image, it has "[I" before it, and "MG]......" after it, this means you've tried to post the 1st image in the middle of the 2nd image, all i did was move the "[I" over to the "MG]....." to get ".....[/COLOR]".
And it also helps if you hit the return key after you insert each image otherwise they appear in a long line accross the screen.
Hope that helps, why not go back and try editing your origional post now, whatever happens, we'll all still see the pix in my post.
Good luck.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE