A few Valentines Day gifts

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

squishy

Maker Plus
Sep 13, 2011
Doncaster
www.facebook.com
Hi Guys,

I have a few handmade jewellery items for sale.. would make lovely valentines day gifts :)

These earrings are made from sterling silver wire wrapped into a double clover design. They feature beautiful pink 10mm round rhodochrosite beads and 6mm pale green amazonite beaded drops. They measure approx. 60mm in length. £16 inc postage & pp fees.

il_570xN.342620391.jpg

Copper birds nest earrings. Handmade with pure copper wire and 4mm red coral beads. They measure approx. 43mm in length. £11 inc postage & pp fees. SOLD

il_570xN.338516723.jpg

Copper and garnet beaded necklace. The copper wire has been antiqued by hand. The pendant measures approx. 1"x2", the chain measures approx. 19" including clasp but can be made shorter or longer if required. £30 inc postage & pp fees.

il_570xN.338645990.jpg

These earrings are made from pure copper wire which has been antiqued by hand. They feature a lovely 6mm pink rhodochrosite bead.
They measure approx. 56mm in length. £11 inc postage and pp fees.

il_570xN.338656160.jpg

These earrings are made using Reflections sterling silver wire, made to resist tarnishing for much longer than standard sterling silver. They feature unusually shaped amethyst beads delicately wire wrapped and finished with 6mm round amethyst beads and decorative sterling silver bead caps. The earrings themselves are completely handmade, featuring a sterling silver bead and coiled wire decoration.
They measure approx 58mm in length. £18 inc postage & pp fees.

il_570xN.338556201.jpg

Copper butterfly earrings. They feature beautiful pink 10mm and 6mm round rhodochrosite beads, the 10mm has been wire wrapped in a spiral cage and the 6mm is connected to a lovely copper butterfly which measures approx. 14mmx11mm. The whole earring measures approx. 65mm in length. £11 inc. postage & pp fees.

il_570xN.338898362.jpg

These are also for sale on etsy.com, along with a couple more items. I have a few more bits and pieces which I'll be putting up in the next day or two and as usual I'm happy to accept commissions so feel free to PM me with any requests :)

Thanks for looking,

Rachael x

Last edited:

Harvestman

Bushcrafter through and through
May 11, 2007
Pontypool, Wales, Uk
I will not be showing her this page, on the grounds that she hasn't worn the last set of anethyst and silver earrings that I bought from you, but that won't stop her wanting these new ones if she sees them.

:rolleyes:

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE