A Few Sharps for Sale

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Turnip

Sep 28, 2010
Radnorshire
Howdy Folks,

Need to free up some cash so I'm hoping to shift a few items.

Paul Kirtley PK1. It's had light use and I don't mind admitting a half attempt at sharpening, I started sharpening it with the intention of going back to it but then moved house and it remained sat in its sheath until I found it again. As a result of its storage there is some pitting on the bevel, but nothing that wont sharpen out over time!
Not sure what to ask really so if you think I'm asking to much then please say.
£370? £350 £330 £310 via PayPal, Delivered SD. SOLD
Over 18s and delivery within the UK only.

A Ray Mears R/H Crook Knife (Yes I'm Still trying to sell it! :rolleyes: ) Stropped but never used (as far as I can recall)
£55 £50 ovno via PayPal, Delivered SD.

HELLE NyFjording. It's never been used but there is a small nick at the top of the belt loop, doesn't effect use at all and I'm sure it could be dyed to be nearly unnoticeable if you were that concerned.
specs: Handle Curly Birch
Blade Triple Laminated Stainless Steel Blade
Genuine Leather Sheath
Blade Length 85mm
Overall Length 182mm
The last time I looked on tinternet these seemed to be about £60-£70 new, so how does £50 £45 ovno sound? via PayPal, Delivered SD

I'm Having trouble posting Pics at the moment so will try and get some pics up later. Or, Drop me your email via PM and I'll email some over. :)

Cheers

Turnip

I've got these advertised elsewhere so may removed at any time.

Attachments

• DSCN0221.jpg
    DSCN0221.jpg
    61.5 KB · Views: 71
  • DSCN0225.jpg
    DSCN0225.jpg
    15.8 KB · Views: 64
  • DSCN0224.jpg
    DSCN0224.jpg
    27.8 KB · Views: 64
  • DSCN0223.jpg
    DSCN0223.jpg
    39.9 KB · Views: 70
  • DSCN0222.jpg
    DSCN0222.jpg
    33.2 KB · Views: 66
  • DSCN0567.jpg
    DSCN0567.jpg
    32.2 KB · Views: 77
Last edited:

Turnip

Sep 28, 2010
Radnorshire
Bump! :) If you are interested but feel I'm being ambitious with my pricing then make me a realistic offer, the worst that can happen is I say no!

Cheers

Turnip

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE