A few recent bits part 2

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

juttle

Nomad
Feb 27, 2012
Devon
The contents of this post is the same as the previous one, so if you've already read my earlier epithet there's really no need to wade through all my waffling again. All that's happened is I've added some prices, er, well, no, not really true, all I've done is add one price!

£80.00 each, that's it really, no variations, just the one price, which includes delivery to your door! Saves me having to tax my overworked and rapidly fading brain any further than strictly necessary. What brain cells I have left need nurturing!

I've been a bit quiet recently, life getting the way!

The usual bit of knife sales waffle: you must be 18 or over to purchase any of these knives, by offering to buy you are confirming that you are aged 18 or over.

Anyway, a bit of stuff recently finished.

group1.jpg

group2.jpg

Top left is a hunter, 1095 with hamon (although my rubbish pictures don't show it too well) 120mm blade, 230mm overall. Comes with a deep vegtan sheath. Bronze pins to handle. (Now sold)

bokoak.jpg

bogoak_hamon.jpg

Next is a semi skinner in 15n20. Ramshorn scales, vegtan sheath. Blade is 110mm, 220mm overall.

skinner.jpg

Third one along is a trade knife. Oak scales and 15n20. The blade is just under 130mm, slightly under 240mm overall. Steel pins to handle. (Now sold)

trade.jpg

The fourth one is a bit of an oddity that I can only describe as a puukko on steroids! 01 blade, 155mm long, 270mm overall. The handle is oak cut the opposite way to the grain so it has the appearance of rings if you look at it from the correct angle. The other angle looks more of a mess, but it'll make somebody a good beater! The other bits are cowhorn and fibre spacers. More vegtan for the sheath.

oak.jpg

At the bottom is a broken back seax. 165mm blade with hamon, again 1095. I refer you to my earlier statement regarding the quality of the image capture and processing, m'lud! 290mm overall. The handle is textured yew with bronze pins. The sheath is supposed to look world weary, battle worn, very well used and repaired and generally knackered! Others might consider it a complete mess! More vegtan and a decent handful of copper rivets. (Now sold)

seax.jpg

seax_blade.jpg

Right, that's it! They'll all be up for sale shortly, so what's the thinking, guys? All comments, suggestions, pain free preferably, and opinions welcome!

Last edited:

GGTBod

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Mar 28, 2014
Nice looking work, pukko on roids very nice to me, great prices too but i am so broke right now even 80 pence would break the bank (insert little violin playing sorrowfully)

uncleboob

Dec 28, 2012
Coventry and Warwickshire
...I've just received the trade knife, it's a fantastic piece of kit, something I'll be using often. Pictures genuinely don't do these knives justice. Well made, well finished, well priced and a lovely chap t'boot! Dig deep and add to your collection people!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE