A few bits for sale.

Spaniel man

Native
Apr 28, 2007
Somerset
More victims of the spare room/kit dump clear out......

Tramontina 14" machete, with GITD mod on the handle, used once to bash a few bushes. £7.50 all in.SOLD
9dcce968.jpg

095f9560.jpg

Mora Classic No.1 brand new, never used at all. £10 to your door.SOLD PENDING FUNDS
7e5f1f41.jpg

Dave Budd firesteel, on a lanyard, throws great sparks, and sharpened to use with a ferrocerium rod. £10 posted.SOLD PENDING FUNDS
236a4b23.jpg

Maxpedition 2" shoulder strap pad. New. Bought it, lost it, found it, now don't need it. £5. SOLD PENDING FUNDS
be46b71c.jpg

'Tactical' pen. VERY robust. Glass breaker on the end. Brand new.Not used apart from to check it this morning. £10.SOLD PENDING FUNDS
6c2ac78a.jpg

Black Diamond Polartec windstopper convertible fingerless gloves/mitts. Magnetic fastener.Medium black. £10.
9b5c959f.jpg

Mammut Stratus insulated jacket. Graphite/Black, Small. I forgot I even had this. Great jacket but a bit small for me. Almost like new, cost £100. I'll take £50.
http://www.tauntonleisure.com/mammu...um=comparison_shopping_feeds&utm_nooverride=1
12f631f2.jpg

The North Face Nuptse down gilet, black, small, in good condition, no rips etc, just a tiny pinprick hole (repaired, and not at all noticable) near the zip. £40.SOLD
0b3c8d02.jpg

5435a4ef.jpg

Please post in the thread first to keep it fair, I'll PM details.
Cheers.......

Last edited:

luckylee

On a new Journey
Aug 24, 2010
birmingham
have recieved that machette mate, but the handle is about to come off.
very loose.
and there is a split across the top mate.
have sent you a pm bud.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE