A bit of a late spring clearout!

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.
Feb 17, 2012
Surbiton, Surrey
Hi all,

Have been doing a bit of a clear out and have a few sharps and some clothing that need to find a new home.

First up is a bear grylls/craghoppers windshield jacket in medium.
Only worn a few times as the recent weather forced me to break out the wax jacket.
Looking for £30 including fees and recorded postage.

4d607d74-cd97-f2f3.jpg

Next a bear grylls/craghoppers shirt in medium. Colour is black and pepper and the shirt has craghoppers solar dry and nosi life material.
£15 including fees and recorded postage

4d607d74-ce16-7167.jpg

5.11 tactical shirt in medium, light grey colour.
Only worn this once and has been quietly minding its own business in the cupboard ever since.
NOW SOLD
4d607d74-ced6-070b.jpg

Jack pyke Bowie used but in good condition, had this about 15 years if you can believe it and although sharp could do with a good hone!
£20 including fees and recorded postage

4d607d74-cff9-8384.jpg

CRKT kaspar with rigid sheath.
£15 including fees and recorded postage

4d607d74-d0e5-f902.jpg

Unbranded tanto, good solid well made knife another one I have had for years.
£20 including fees and recorded postage

4d607d74-d106-b87a.jpg

Cold steel SRK with kydex sheath.
SOLD
4d607d74-d1d2-1f15.jpg

Cold steel UWK with kydex sheath.
£30 including fees and recorded postage

4d607d74-d23a-c981.jpg

Cold steel peacekeeper II with kydex sheath.
£55 including fees and recorded postage

4d607d74-d28a-ba4e.jpg

I will need some form of proof of age from whoever has the knives, PayPal is preferred method of payment but pm me if you want to discuss alternative.

Cheers and thanks for looking, Hamster

Last edited:

ScoobySnacks

Tenderfoot
May 14, 2012
Berkshire
Quite fancy that old school Bowie, but I think I might be finding out how sharp it is, intimately, if I buy it and my girlfriends finds out. Apparently I have enough knives.

Mind if I sit and look at it for a bit? ;)

woodymellor

Jul 14, 2010
London
Hi, I'm interested in the 5.11 shirt - but can you give me any idea of size at all? Chest size, anything in the label small/medium/large etc, or your own measurements and how it fits you? It's just that I'm quite tall and often find shirts not long enough even if collar size fits.

Cheers.

Feb 17, 2012
Surbiton, Surrey
Hi, I'm interested in the 5.11 shirt - but can you give me any idea of size at all? Chest size, anything in the label small/medium/large etc, or your own measurements and how it fits you? It's just that I'm quite tall and often find shirts not long enough even if collar size fits.

Cheers.

Hi woodymellor,

Have just checked it again and all that's stated on the shirt is M however I am a 38-40" chest and there is room to spare without being overly baggy.
It's quite a long shirt, I'm about 5'10" and I comes down about 3" below my waistband.

Let me know if you want any more info.

Cheers, Hamster

woodymellor

Jul 14, 2010
London
Sorry Hamster, I'm being thick. You did say medium in the post but I took it to be included in the description of the colour "medium, light grey"! What a numpty.

I'll take the 5.11 shirt please.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE