7" tablet advice needed please gentlemen

Robbi

Banned
Mar 1, 2009
northern ireland
I've got a MacBook at home, but bought an iPad mini for travelling and when I am out and about. I use it more than the lappy. You are the bloke who spends good money on a decent tipi, classic fishing kit and the rest. Get a decent tablet mate. You know it makes sense ;)

LOL ! yeah but i'm tight really ! :)

presterjohn

Settler
Apr 13, 2011
United Kingdom
I rekon the barnes and noble nook hd+ is the one. More screen quality and a good size
http://www.idealo.co.uk/compare/3556636/barnes-noble-nook-hd.html

I have a Nook Touch and a Nook HD+ . What people need to realise is that although these are dirt cheap now they are a premium product and built like premium products. Barnes and Noble have just not managed to capture the publics imagination with them though so they are now heavily discounted. If you buy one from John Lewis you get a 2 year full guarantee too. The screen on the HD and HD+ is as good as the Apple ipads too.

presterjohn

Settler
Apr 13, 2011
United Kingdom
I was looking around a few weeks ago for the same sort of thing, and co-incidently my 'phone contract was up so I asked for an upgrade and got a Samsung Galaxy Mega, a little smaller at 6.3", but I couldn't be happier with it...........works perfectly, great screen, easy carry and serves as 'phone as well - and automatic upgrades as they come available; I wouldn't be without it now................atb mac

I have a Note 2 and love it. They do make a fair substitute for a small tablet.

Dave

Hill Dweller
Sep 17, 2003
Brigantia
+1 for the nexus7 I have one and I love it....... Best thing to happen to toilet breaks since the tabloid newspaper :D

I'm being given a Nexus 7 as a mate is upgrading his. :approve:

My 15 year old nephew turned up last week with one, apparently everyone in his year at school had been given one for free!

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE