5 new ones, hot from the anvil

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

juttle

Nomad
Feb 27, 2012
Devon
Well, it's been a while since I posted anything in here! Anyway, more or less back to normal, whatever that is, now, so here we go!

group.jpg

This is all of them together.

The first one started out as a Lueko, but seemed to develop a life of its own and decided that it wanted to be more of a 'mountain man' type of camp knife. 220mm blade, 140mm handle, wrought iron bolster with stacked leather and antler. The cut off tine is covered with a bit of burrwood that I had spare. The blade is virgin EN45, that's to say its fresh from the mill and hasn't been hanging under a landrover for 50 years, and the sheath is buffalo. £70.00

mm1.jpg

mm2.jpg

The next is an old school stalking/utility knife.
Horizontal carry sheath, laced and embossed. 115mm blade, 110mm handle. Pere David bolster, stacked leather, stag antler and a burrwood butt cap. Sold

hor1.jpg

hor2.jpg

Two piece double loop sheath, olivewood handle, secured by torx screws. 01 blade 120mm, 100mm handle. Quite a small handle, would suit a smaller hand rather than the JCB buckets I've been gifted with! £50.00

sm1.jpg

sm2.jpg

Another talking/utility knife. EN45 blade 120mm, olivewood handle 105mm secured with torx screws. Plain leather dangler sheath, although the dangler can be removed if you want to use the belt loop alone. £50.00

cr1.jpg

cr1.jpg

The last one is another stalking/utility knife. Same leatherwork as above, but with a little embossing and double loop lacing. 115mm blade, 110 handle. £50.00

emb1.jpg

emb2.jpg

All prices are 'to your door' - sorry, over 18's only.

Last edited:

GGTBod

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Mar 28, 2014
Are you selling them or just showing us your lovely work?

juttle

Nomad
Feb 27, 2012
Devon
Sorry, guys, hit the wrong button while typing! Anyway, all ready to go now!

GGTBod, there are 3 stalking knives up now and they're all priced.

Thanks for looking.

GGTBod

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Mar 28, 2014
lovely work but i am just going to have to settle for drooling on the images for now as i need to spend what i'd like to spend on one of your knives on a new full wetsuit as my next hobby related purchase

juttle

Nomad
Feb 27, 2012
Devon
OK, guys, it's bargain time as these have got to go to make room for a new design! The mountain man type thingy is now only £70.00, the others are a ridiculous £50.00 each.

Need a beater that you can just throw in the bag and forget about? Now's the time! They ain't pretty, they ain't an engineering or black smithing masterpiece, and they'll never grace the inside of a collectors cabinet, unless you have a seriously weird collection, but they're sharp and you won't worry if you knock a few lumps off them!

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE