5.11 Taclite Pro Trousers

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.
Just wondering if anyone can tell me if the material used in the 5.11 Taclite Pros is similar to that used in Craghoppers? I am just wondering about the thickness of the material.

Also I noticed on Lakeland Bushcraft and other sites that the leg length is 32". Are there any shorter sizes?

Could anyone tell me what the fit around the waist is like? With my work trousers I fit into a 34" but for Craghoppers I fit nicely into the 32" which need a belt sometimes to hold up properly....managed ot get into an old pair of 30" ones without any bother. :eek:

I was looking at the Fjallraven ones, even though they are more expensive and I have heard good reviews until lately when the quality of the recently made ones was questioned.

John Fenna

Lifetime Member & Maker
Oct 7, 2006
Pembrokeshire
As far as comparisons go the 5.11 seem a bit heavier than my Craghoppers (but then my craghoppers are going transparent in the crotch from years of wear... so it may not be true of new to new comparison) and for my money are better styled and featured.
In fact I think that, for fit and function, 5.11s wee all over the oposition :)
Multiple leg lengths are available -30"-36" in even inches - short and long :)
have a look at www.511tacticaleu.com

Pierr

Forager
Sep 15, 2008
France
Fabric is a bit thicker and more silent. Online shop "Intelligent Armour" let you select waist and length, like for jeans. I took same size as I take for Levi's and that worked fine for me, with some room to spare so probably a 32" would fit you.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE