5.11 aggressor parka???

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

janso

Dec 31, 2012
Penwith, Cornwall
Folks,

Does anyone have one of those über expensive jackets please? Debating on one for the winter and as it's from the US of A, was wondering if the US Medium fits like a UK Large or is it the other way round!!

http://tactree.co.uk/511-shop/511-jackets-and-coats/511-aggressor-parka-coyote

I'm an average broad lad at 6' 1" and normally go for L or XL depending on the jacket and use. I know the shirts come up snug at Medium which is fine but jackets are different. Can anyone help?

Thanks in advance all

Sent from my hidey hole using Tapatalk... sssh!

BillyBlade

Settler
Jul 27, 2011
Lanarkshire
I have exactly that jacket in exactly that colour. Mine is a Large.

I'm 6'1", 18 stone, 36" waist and 50" chest 18" neck and it fits me spot on. Most kit I buy has to be xxl, this is definitely the exception.

Brilliant kit btw. Recommended.

janso

Dec 31, 2012
Penwith, Cornwall
Cheers Billy; you have saved me a bad purchase!! Thought a L would be the way but sorely tempted on a M for £45!!

Appreciated mucker

BillyBlade

Settler
Jul 27, 2011
Lanarkshire
Welcome mate. I actually have that jacket with liner in an M as well, I took it in trade for some bits and never got around to doing anything with it. I could measure it up if you want and send you some sizes?

janso

Dec 31, 2012
Penwith, Cornwall
Billy that would be great thanks! Chest and arm length would help bucket loads please. Really appreciate you doing this mate, thank you

Robson Valley

Nov 24, 2014
McBride, BC
janso: I took a look, the price isn't too bad at all for what you get. I spent nearly $400 (about 190BPS) on an Eddie Bauer parka for our serious winters.
It's OK but I'd like to punish the dork who designed the cargo pocket flaps. Outdoors, snowing, -20C and breezy, I don't need a fight to get my keys.

You all that own one: what's your opinion of the pocket design(s)? With heavy gloves/mittens on?

BillyBlade

Settler
Jul 27, 2011
Lanarkshire
Just measured it mate. Sorry about the delay, I work away from home a lot.

It comes in as 26 inches pit to pit, and 31 inches from collar bottom seam to the bottom of the jacket. Anything else just ask and I'll sort it over the weekend.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE