4x4 expedition truck

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.
D

dakrido

hi there,

any 4x4 truck campers on the forum?
i'm about to buy a converted trm 4000.

Chinkapin

Settler
Jan 5, 2009
Kansas USA
Try the Pinzgauer by Styer, Daimler, Puch. Many European armies used them, and I believe the British Army used them as well. I have a nephew that has one, and it is too cool for words. The engine is a relatively small diesel and the fuel consumption is not bad. 4 wheel drive and both the front and real differentials can be locked. It is a truly go anywhere vehicle. Cons: slow, drafty, rough riding. They can be had fairly reasonably.

maddave

Jan 2, 2004
Manchester UK
Try the Pinzgauer by Styer, Daimler, Puch. Many European armies used them, and I believe the British Army used them as well. I have a nephew that has one, and it is too cool for words. The engine is a relatively small diesel and the fuel consumption is not bad. 4 wheel drive and both the front and real differentials can be locked. It is a truly go anywhere vehicle. Cons: slow, drafty, rough riding. They can be had fairly reasonably.

Looks cool as a camper
Pin6x6.1998.jpg

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE