385 gram backpacking cook system

Alan 13~7

Settler
Oct 2, 2014
Prestwick, Scotland
dateposted-public

still trying to work out how to post pictures here it's doin ma nut in... what am a missing?

Last edited:

Ahjno

Vice-Adminral
Admin
Aug 9, 2004
Rotterdam (NL)
www.bushcraftuk.com
dateposted-public

still trying to work out how to post pictures here it's doin ma nut in... what am a missing?

When you reply to this post, can you see a small square image with a little tree on it? If you click it, what do you see? 2 tabs - one saying From computer and the other From URL? Which one did you choose to post your picture above?

You need to be a Full Member (subscribed) to upload directly to the forum from your computer.

Being not a Full Member you need to use a host like Photobucket, Flickr, etc. to store your pictures. They provide you a link to your image that you can copy / paste and put in your post so it'll be visible.

Ahjno

Vice-Adminral
Admin
Aug 9, 2004
Rotterdam (NL)
www.bushcraftuk.com
Looking at you picture you already stored it at Flickr.

This is the location of your picture, you get it by clicking the arrow like sign at the bottom right when on Flickr.

Copy and paste the code that's under the BBCode:

The code is ready to go, the result is your pic showing when you click submit.

trangia triangle by Alan 13-7, on Flickr

Last edited:

Alan 13~7

Settler
Oct 2, 2014
Prestwick, Scotland
Looking at you picture you already stored it at Flickr.

This is the location of your picture, you get it by clicking the arrow like sign at the bottom right when on Flickr.

Copy and paste the code that's under the BBCode:

The code is ready to go, the result is your pic showing when you click submit.

Mr Ahjno, cheers I couldn't see the wood for the trees but I've finally got it now though, no excuses I was just being a knob... (the bb code thingy & the size of the picture was the last piece of the puzzel). I was over complicating the solution, sounds silly but I was so frustrated with it before am walking on air now. so thanks again

Last edited:

Alan 13~7

Settler
Oct 2, 2014
Prestwick, Scotland
Alan, you have PM

cheers Mr Rik I've been working all weekend so only got your pm when I logged on this morning, you have the privilege of being my 1st ever PM on bush craft forum (discounting Scot at admin) so since replying to your pm British red & also Ahjno supplied me with the solution, so thanks also to cbrDave & widu13 I am picture smart now! thanks again everybody much appreciated.

Last edited:

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE