3 tools for beginner bushcrafters

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Gcckoka

Settler
Nov 13, 2015
Georgia
Here are 3 tools , which I think are worth way more than what they cost, over many trips they have proven many things to me !
I recommend them with my both hand up , if the video helped you make your decision , please let me know it will make me very happy :)

[video=youtube;4MA4ZQ4D6o0]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4MA4ZQ4D6o0[/video]

Polecatsteve

Nomad
Aug 20, 2014
Scotland
Perfect 3 tools for doing nearly any job around camp. GB small forest axe, Laplander and mora classic. All easy to maintain and apart from the axe, very budget friendly.

I do feel the need for a slightly longer handled axe....yes, need. Right?

Gcckoka

Settler
Nov 13, 2015
Georgia
Thanks guys !

Perfect 3 tools for doing nearly any job around camp. GB small forest axe, Laplander and mora classic. All easy to maintain and apart from the axe, very budget friendly.

I do feel the need for a slightly longer handled axe....yes, need. Right?

It's a husqvarna hatchet , I can't afford a GB :)
But for future I have my eyes on the GB Scandinavian forest axe , I'm a tall guy so I think it will be perfect for me

scarfell

Forager
Oct 4, 2016
south east
Axe is the one thing I've never owned, I don't think locals would be half as friendly if they thought I was cutting the forests down lol

I always carry a blade to make a buck saw though, nice project for learning to use a knife and get a useful bit of kit in the end :)

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE