3 Knives..

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Tiley

Life Member
Oct 19, 2006
Gloucestershire
In a desperate attempt to raise a bit of money to make this summer's trip to Greenland a little bit more comfortable and better fed, I am offering these three knives for sale:

View attachment 20007View attachment 20008View attachment 20009

From the left, there is

1. Helle Temagame in 01 steel, complete with Les Stroud's signature that came with the early (first?) run of this knife. Very good condition, hardly used. Price: £50 o.n.o. *SOLD*

2. TP Le Trappeur Bushcraft knife in 01 steel with olive wood slabs. Comes complete with certificate of authenticity, signed by Toby Platts, the maker. Extremely good condition as it has hardly been used. Price: £90 o.n.o. *SOLD*

3. BCNW 01 knife, rehandled by Ben Orford with olive ash slabs and blue fibre liners. The original bamboo handle worked loose, hence the rehandling; Ben also made a new sheath for it as the original was fairly awful. Good condition. Price: £90 o.n.o. *SOLD*

All prices include mailing to a mainland U.K. address.

Please p.m. me or email me if you have any further enquiries.

Many thanks for looking.

Last edited:

Tiley

Life Member
Oct 19, 2006
Gloucestershire
I must be mad but you'll notice that there have been a couple of price drops. I hope that they'll make the two knives more attractive to all you punters out there...!

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE