3 folders / pocket knives

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

sxmolloy

Mar 22, 2006
lancashire, north west england
IMG_3031.jpgIMG_3032.jpgIMG_3033.jpgIMG_3034.jpg

I have for sale 3 pocket knives, all folders.

On the left is a Whitby frame lock knife. The blade length is approx 2" and an overall length of approx just under 5". There is no blade play on this at all. Pocket clip on main body. "Whitby" and "Stainless" are printed on the blade. I'd like £5 please.

In the middle is a Magnum Bonsai non locking folder with 2 blades. The larger blade is approx 2.5 ", the smaller blade approx 2". "Magnum Bonsai" is stamped on the larger blade with China written on the other side. The smaller blade has no markings. This is a good little whittling knife. Very slight sideways blade play on this, a wonderful strong snap shut action on closing the blades. SOLD

On the right is a San Ren Mu knife. Again this is a liner lock, this has a blade length of approx 3" and a thumb stud for one handed opening. 718 and the San Ren Mu logo appear on the blade. I'm not sure but think the scales are G10. The pocket clip is missing. This blade is quite scuffed from use and sharpening. There is very, very slight sideways blade play on this. SOLD.

All the knives could do with a good sharpen. All are in used condition and all prices include Royal Mail 2nd Class Postage. Payment by bank transfer please. You must be 18+ to purchase any of these knives.

Cheers

Stu

Last edited:

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE