2ltr water bladder cheap/free

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.
colapsable bladders are handy to carry empty and use at a camp site but can be expensive hers one thats free and oks you may have to change teh bits every now and again but its free :D
take one 2ltr lemonade bottle or similer and the drinking top of a smaller bottle (same a the one Platypus charge £5 for 2 :eek: ) and you have a large drinking bottle then a bit of cord and a Jug knot for a loop handle

bottle3.jpg

roll it up and secure with the loop handle for stowing
bottle2.jpg

bottle1.jpg

Jan 8, 2007
usa
That's a cool idea, I like the idea of recycling an old soda bottle. One question though, how did you get the bottom to collapse and roll up?? The coke bottles that I keep seem too rigid to do that with.

That's a cool idea, I like the idea of recycling an old soda bottle. One question though, how did you get the bottom to collapse and roll up?? The coke bottles that I keep seem too rigid to do that with.

most 2 ltr will do it easly (not the 1.5 shaped coke etc)

just open the top squeeze/pinch the bottom just above the bas and roll it up around the base
then redo the top THis is also the easiest way to pack more into a recycleing bin
just open the top enough to let the air out or if you fit the drink valve pull it open

ATB

Duncan

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE