2k post what shall we do? Comp and request.

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Darkside

Forager
Nov 2, 2009
Aldershot, UK
I don't have any pics either, so here goes.

The Husband Store

A store that sells new husbands has opened in Manchester , just off Deansgate where a woman may go to choose a husband. Among the instructions at the entrance is a description of how the store operates:
You may visit this store ONLY ONCE! There are six floors and the value of the products increase as the shopper ascends the flights. The shopper may choose any item from a particular floor, or may choose to go up to the next floor, but you cannot go back down except to exit the building!

So, a woman goes to the Husband Store to find a husband.

On the first floor the sign on the door reads:

Floor 1 - These men Have Jobs

She is intrigued, but continues to the second floor,

where the sign reads:

Floor 2 - These men Have Jobs and Love Kids.

'That's nice,' she thinks, 'but I want more.'

So she continues upward. The third floor sign reads:

Floor 3 - These men Have Jobs, Love Kids, and are Extremely Good Looking.

'Wow,' she thinks, but feels compelled to keep going.

She goes to the fourth floor and the sign reads:

Floor 4 - These men Have Jobs, Love Kids, are Drop-dead Good Looking and Help With Housework...

'Oh, mercy me!' she exclaims, 'I can hardly stand it!'
Still, she goes to the fifth floor and the sign reads:

Floor 5 - These men Have Jobs, Love Kids, are Drop-dead Gorgeous, Help with Housework, and Have a Strong Romantic Streak.

She is so tempted to stay, but she goes to the sixth floor, where the sign reads:

Floor 6 - You are visitor 31,456,012 to this floor.

There are no men on this floor.. This floor exists solely as proof that women are impossible to please.

Thank you for shopping at the Husband Store.

PLEASE NOTE:
To avoid gender bias charges, the store's owner opened a New Wives store just across the street with the same rules. (READ ON)

The first floor has wives that love sex.

The second floor has wives that love sex and have money and like beer

The third, fourth, fifth and sixth floors have never been visited.

Forgot to mention £1 went to Help 4 Heroes

Last edited:
65954_10150293224595307_735775306_14979759_1174525_n.jpg

Took my oldest out for a wee paddle in a canoe. Afterwards a hot chocolate was the order of the day.
33635_10150293225200307_735775306_14979769_3811319_n.jpg

Fantastic day out paddling our kayaks a borrow of a homemade plywood canoe washed down with some freshly brewed hot chocolate.

T1Viper

Nomad
Sep 24, 2010
Ayrshire
Tom,
where the hell did you get a swimming squirrel?

I got very lucky! I was out on the busby muir dam in ardrossan fishing from a boat and i thought i was a log drifting along until i did a double take.

The little guy was doing the equivalent of us swimming the channel, he was crossing at the widest point of a 48 acre loch!

I took some pics and followed him to the shore, poor devil didnt realise he swam to the bank with hardly any tree's.

Tom

Stuart69

On a new journey
Jul 7, 2008
Glasgow
thanks for the comp Tam, great idea :) charity donation sent to Lightburn Hospital.

here's a pic that always makes me smile, sums up a lot of my favourite things about our hobby
P1010492.jpg

Shewie

Mod
Mod
Dec 15, 2005
Yorkshire
This is a good one for me Tam ...

Boats, beaches, west coast sunsets and a nice warming fire, happy days
Sween10.jpg

Same beach with a bit of artistic license :) ...
Sween2copy.jpg

A couple of quid gone to H4H

Last edited:

Barn Owl

Old Age Punk
Apr 10, 2007
Ayrshire
And the winners are...

For the best photo chosen by Gemma the prize goes to Shewie for his beach with artistic license.

For the best funny chosen by me the prize goes to Darkside for the husband store.

Gemma would like me to tell you that it was very difficult to chose a winner from all the great pics entered.

Many thanks to all who entered and gave their hard earned to their charities.

Tom.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE