24 hour ration packs

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

malcolmc

Forager
Jun 10, 2006
Wiltshire
www.webwessex.co.uk
Someone I know in the Services has just told me the MOD are introducing a new version of the ration packs more suitable for hot climates and with a wider choice of menus. May mean more of the older versions coming onto the surplus market soon. :D

mortalmerlin

Forager
Aug 6, 2008
Belgium (ex-pat)
What's wrong with ebay? I have bought several boxes of them over the years and not had a problem. I paid about 40 GBP and 15 GBP for delivery for a 10 box. If you buy them elswhere they are 6-10 GBP each + delivery.

jddubber

Need to contact Admin...
Nov 12, 2008
Kettering
i got mine off a guy on Ebay, 4.50 each and 5.95 postage, that postage covers up to 10 ration packs so works out quite reasonable i thought

Melonfish

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Jan 8, 2009
Warrington, UK
www.flecktarn.co.uk

online retailer that mostly deals with us airsoft crazies but they do US and UK rat's
pete

ed: oh yeah US flameless MRE heaters, only worthwhile in the summer imho all other times only thing they're good for is pouring in your tabasco sauce and throwing it in someones tent. evil yet hilarious.
btw i don't recommend this it makes the tent unusable for like 2 days until its aired!

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE